A medical worker is not just an important, but also a very responsible profession that requires adherence to many rules and regulations. One of these rules is the wearing of work clothing, which indicates that you are a medic. It is the medical clothes that create the first impression of the employee. Therefore today, the offers are not limited to exclusively white dressing gowns. Choose clothes right!
Features of medical clothes
Medical garments are sewn from fabrics, which allow you to comply with the stated requirements fully:
- High strength. It must withstand multiple wash cycles, disinfecting and even bleaching.
- In a suit or lab coat, the medical professional should be comfortable moving and performing medical manipulations.
- Hygroscopic properties. The ability to absorb moisture is an essential condition for medical clothing.
- Breathability. In such clothes, you should feel comfortable.
- Antistatic properties.
- The use of high-quality dyes. Color medical clothing should not fade.
- Easy care, hygiene. The tissue should repel the blood, biological fluids, and other contaminants. Modern medical gowns and suits are easily washed through the use of special impregnations.
Previously, cotton was used exclusively for bathrobes. Today, in the manufacture of medical clothing often used mixed fabrics, which include cotton and polyester fibers. Due to this, such material has all those properties that are necessary for medical clothing.
Types of Modern medical clothing
Medical clothing can be divided into several types:
- This type of clothing is considered the main one and is used by both junior and middle staff and the doctor. If before there was no choice and all dressing gowns were universal (meant for both men and women), today they are divided by styles and colors. Manufacturers use various decorative elements (edging, trim, inserts). They look restrained but stylish.
- Medical suits. Consist of pants and a shirt. Most often they are used by stationary workers, as they are more convenient for carrying out various manipulations. Costumes can be male and female, of different styles and colors with different inserts. Most often, men’s suits are simple, but women’s suits can be presented in different variations.
- Surgical costumes. Surgeons, operating nurses and junior staff use them. Their peculiarity is that they do not have fasteners, buttons, zippers, and other accessories. Most often they have a royal blue color.
- Есть и дополнительные атрибуты, без которых невозможно представить себе медицинского работника: бахилы, шапки, одноразовые медицинские перчатки и т. Д. Большинство из них обычно используются при выполнении определенных медицинских процедур.
Why choose our uniform:
- Large selection of medical suits, pants, warm-up jackets and shirts for men and women.
- Modern, comfortable models with side seam vents in medical suits.
- 55% cotton 42% polyester 3% spandex, soft twill in.
- A large number of pockets in medical suits.
- Durable fabric.
Showing all 48 results