Rugby is a spectacular sport that requires players to be in excellent physical shape. The rugby uniform includes a T-shirt, shirt, short and loses shorts, socks.
Rugby players wear special boots. From this element of equipment depends on how productively they will play on the field. The boots are usually high and support the ankle. Depending on the surface, which is used for competitions, it is necessary to choose shoes with markings:
- SG (Soft Ground). Athletes play in boots with removable metal or with built-in polyurethane spikes.
- HG / FG (Hard Ground / Firm Ground). On a hard surface, you must play in boots with built-in spikes.
- G (Artificial Ground). For such grass suitable boots with a large number of low thorns.
- TF (Turf) – hard coating. On their sole, only small thorns.
- Indoor is for training in the gym.
T-shirt and shorts
A modern rugby uniform is made from high-quality synthetic materials that naturally fit the body and allow the skin to breathe. At the same time, the fabrics practically do not wrinkle; they restore the geometry and do not fade during washing and dry cleaning.
Rugby is a tough sport with aggressive playing techniques. Neglect of special equipment threatens the health effects. Protective gear allows withstanding jerks, stretching and loads on the body. It helps reduce the risk of injury.
Protection includes the next mandatory elements:
- Knee pads and elbow pads made by compressible, elastic materials
- Shin guards are protected under the socks.
- Support for ankles wears under the socks. They are made of solid material.
- Gloves provide optimal grip during the game. They should be made from polyurethane, polyamide, and elastane.
- Shoulder pads are worn to avoid injury to the shoulder girdle and collarbone.
- A mouth guard needs to protect the teeth.
- The helmet protects against accidental collisions with opponents and ball strikes ears and also a temple.
- Breast pads that girls can use.
- Bandage for protection from wounds.
- Tape to prevent injuries.
These or other types of protection may already be provided in the main garments of a rugby player. For example, there are lining-protectors on the shoulders, chest, and back in T-shirts. Also, there are T-shirts without protective elements, but with internal pockets, into which you can insert separate protection. In our store, you can buy a quality rugby uniform.
Showing all 23 results