Nowadays, when choosing clothes for tennis, much attention is paid to color, unique design and style. Major tennis tournaments are also showing the latest fashion innovations in the world of tennis clothing. A set of tennis clothes consists of:
- The classic Shirt Polo, or Short-Sleeved Shirt, or Tank Top and Short for men. Good shorts should be provided with elastic pants that prevent cooling of the muscles and prevent the front and rear surfaces of the hips from injury.
- Tight-fitting shirts with or without short sleeves, a short skirt or dress for women.
Professional athletes also use:
- Classic socks or short socks Anklet.
High-quality socks have sufficient density, elasticity, and thickness of the sole, which contributes to the trauma resistance of the feet. In addition to the listed elements of the tennis form, its kit may include Tennis Bandana, Tennis Visor, Heat-band, and Tennis Cap, Court Cap or other hats. Now, most tennis clothes are made from synthetic fabrics (polyester; polyamide with the addition of elastane, etc.), although cotton is also used.
Technological innovations in the field of synthetic fabrics provide:
- Compression – the ability to stretch and quickly return to its original state in those places where it is necessary, which creates maximum freedom of movement.
- Breathability, water tightness.
- Absorption, which improves evaporation of sweat, and thus, creates a comfortable microclimate of the body – dryness and not overheating.
- Antibacterial body protection.
New tennis clothing has no seams in places of often friction (under the arms, between the legs), and the connection of fabric parts is carried out using ultrasonic welding or has flat seams. It is well washed and does not lose its appearance, dries quickly and practically does not wrinkle. Use tracksuits are made of cotton or synthetic fabrics for workouts and warm-ups. The main task of the tracksuit is to ensure the required temperature and preserve the warmth of the athlete’s muscles. This moment is especially important when training in cold weather when overcooling of muscles can lead to injury.
In tennis, up to 80% of all movements on the court are diagonal and side with a sharp start and braking. Therefore, good sneakers should provide ergonomics, comfort and injury resistance for tennis players. Also, of no small importance are their lightness and wear resistance, and, of course, attractiveness and elegance. You will find tennis uniform on this page.
Showing all 39 results